Last Saturday we went to the Portobello Road Market, which is Notting Hill. The market was huge, and went on and on! Portobello Road (and I think most of Notting Hill) is beautiful with lots of pastel colored buildings. We also encountered huge crowds. So there was lots of good people watching, and of course we had fun seeing all the items that were for sale. We didn't buy anything, except food (yum - nutella crepes!).
 |
| Mmmm, waiting for a nutella crepe |
 |
| Hot dogs available too! |
 |
| We saw this dog sipping some of his owner's tea. |
I had to include this picture of Anna and I holding hands. With all the walking around town we've been doing on our trip, Anna is my new attachment. And she even has a preference for which hand of mine she likes to hold! Sometimes I wish she didn't need to hold my hand all the time, but then I try to remind myself how sweet and special it is.
After the market, we went to a soccer (ok, football for the British) game. Kevin will probably write more on this, but I just had to say a few things about it. He was SOOO excited about it. And at the game, there was all sorts of chanting going on, and I'd look over at Kevin, and I could tell he was in heaven!
Anna was, well, less excited about the game.
As we were leaving the game, we passed by these horses. Notice they have shields over their eyes! Wow, guess the fans can get pretty rough!
Stay tuned for more details about the actual game!
2 comments:
So sweet! I love that Anna wants to hold your hand. Megan's going through that stage right now. And... one one trip to Greece I learned how to make Nutella and Banana Crepes - YUMMO!
How did you not buy a cute teapot?
Post a Comment