RSS

It's an adventure. Our family of five is taking a year off from... the normal. Less work. More travel. Even (gasp!) homeschooling! We invite you to come along with us as we head West. Then on to Europe. Even grand times at home in between! Our goals: Rest. Connect. Experience. We hope to grow closer as a family and gain a deeper appreciation of all that God is, does, gives. Scaled back commitments. Scaled up adventure. Come along with us as the story unfolds!

Final count (I hope)

This is just a quick post, which is some what out of order, but I just had to report on our stuffed animals.  The boys have gotten into the action too, and I think Anna bought two stuffed animals at one of the parks, and she had to buy one in Las Vegas too!  So the final count is..... TWENTY!  Please don't ask for me each of the names, I can't keep up!  At least all the animals are small, hopefully they'll fit.  I did have to draw the line at the two balloon animals the kids got yesterday.  We'll leave those with the California cousins!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Katy said...

This is getting funny! Maybe you should buy another seat for the flight home.

Post a Comment